Sunday, December 13, 2009

Here Goes...

Hola Party People-
So, since Facebook and Gmail have been constant entertainers of my procrastination hobby, I decided it was time for something new, something meaningful. Thus, I have entered the ECCC blog addiction.

My main goal will be to write cool stuff. And by cool stuff, I will be following my own working definition: Cool is anything I write.

So, the blog shall start. And since it is finals week I will share a bit of information with you. I was asked to write a response to the Human Genome Project. For those of you who would like more education before commenting please go to: http://genomics.energy.gov/ Anyway. The question was aimed at Designer Babies as well as the possibility of eliminating certain conditions that are directly correlated to DNA makeup. Here is my question redirected to you, with a cycling spin.

What about "Designer cyclists"? Hmmmm.... who in the ECCC is most likely to be a designed cyclist, built for speed and precision cornering? Do tell.

2 comments:

  1. MUST EVERY ECCC WOMEN'S BLOG BE PINK?!?!


    Yes is a valid answer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see why it wouldn't be pink. Isn't every ECCC woman wrapped in a pink or pink striped blanket when they leave the hospital after they are born?

    Plus now a days many males, and I would bet a valid percentage of ECCC males (probably roadies) own or desire a "COOL GUYS WEAR PINK" t-shirt... so even though it is not my favorite color.. it does make a statement about how even men wish they had gone home in a pink blanket because women are the higher gender.

    ReplyDelete